New York City, NY, United States
Math is beautiful, enjoy it!
I had M.S. in Financial Engineering at Columbia University, and work at Bloomberg L.P. I'm a CFA Charter Holder.
Two useful links: MathJax, Real Analysis By Richard F. Bass
Keep at hand questions I found interesting and answered:
- Derivative and Anti-derivative
- Expectation of Conditional Random Variables
- Riemann rearrangement theorem at higher dimension
- Intuition for sigma algebra of probability space
- Basis in Hilbert space
- Hamel Basis v.s. Schauder Basis
- Subbasis for Cartesian Product Topology
- SDE for Geometric Brownian Motion
I love Chinese literature and history, and I'm a regular swimmer. I could be reached by zhayujie(at)hotmail(dot)com