I'm mostly active on Stack Overflow. But you'll occasionally find me contributing on other sites in the network as well, such as Space Exploration or Software Engineering. I also participate on Quora.
Answers I'm most proud of:
- Two variables seem to point to the same list, even though they should be unique
- Python Value change method [duplicate]
- Is there a function call happening when we index an object such as a list or tuple ?
- Why is one being subtracted from the length of this list?
- Redefining python built-in function
- How can I move a sprite using the keyboard with Pythons PyGame?
- What are the differences between SLS and Ares V?
Questions I'm most proud of:
- What was the rationale behind creating input() in Python 2?
- What is the procedure for naming spacecraft?
- What is the procedure(if any) to select bytes to represent opcodes?
- What should be the datatype of the tokens a lexer returns to its parser?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Jr.