Every choice is a compromise, to be optimized in the future. The journey is more important than the destination.
Perl enthusiast during night, Python beginner during day.
Domain names junkie and EPP guru, author of the Net::DRI library.
RFC2606/RFC3849 + RFC5737 purist.
Versed in i18n and Unicode material, fascinated by all technical and non-technical subtleties.
Follower of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis and Three Laws of Robotics. Observer of the Dunning-Kruger effect everywhere.
Not fan of the singularity and the transhumanity movement.
Full transparency is tyranny.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Some answers of mine I am specially happy with:
- What is DNSSEC in a nutshell?
- TLS Handshake Steps
- How does Google force HTTPS on their .app TLD?
- Understanding load balancing and DNS records
- What is smallest valid domain name?
- How to reliably check if a domain has been registered or is available?