I'm graduaded at University of Sapienza (Rome), and I'm still studing for reaching the M.Sc. in engineering of CS. My thesis was about business process management (process modeling and mining); in particular, I've developed a software to test the influence of errors in event logs while mining (discovery and conformance checking). I've also worked in a 6-people team to develop a little social network (Android) for dog owners.
Each section contains skills ordered by decreasing frequency of usage.
- Query languages: MySQL (+PL/SQL) · PostgreSQL (+PL/pgSQL) · SPARQL
- Web development and semantic web: (X)HTML · CSS · XML (XSL, XSLT, XML Schema) · JSON · RDF(S) · OWL
- Other markup languages: LaTeX · MXML
- Teorical constructs: Regex · DFA · DPA · Description logics · Petri net
- JEE Development: SOAP/REST WS · JUnit · Maven
- Version control: SVN · Git
- Other applications: Tomcat · Joomla