I'm currently very busy with schoolwork, so I may not be on very often.
- Cubix, a 2D esolang wrapped around a cube.
- Addict, a variable-based Turing tarpit where the only control-flow is custom commands.
In the rest of my spare time, I create fonts and participate in Ludum Dare.
Some of my favorite things that I've done on this site:
- Broken my own interpreter to save a byte
- Spent 2 days golfing a Kolmogorov complexity answer
- Used most of Unicode for a Kolmogorov complexity answer
- Completely misused JS's Date tools
- Ditched JS's Date tools for pure math
- Beat Pyth using Japt's most useless feature