my name is Mario Stefanutti. I was born on February, 12th 1969. I live and work in Rome. Two daughters: F&V.
My contact information is:
I am a Computer Software Engineer with experience in system integration and satellite image elaboration.
These are the companies I've been working.
- www.greenvulcanotechnologies.com (current occupation - Chief Technology Officer)
- http://www.reply.it/en (Manager - Telco projects for Telecom and other companies)
- http://www.opera21.it (Some telco projects for Telecom)
- http://www.iridium.com (project Iridium for the Iridium Consortium)
- http://www.telespazio.com (project Telimago for the European Space Agency)
- http://www.semagroup.com.au (project PostOffice for the Telco market)
- http://www.tandi.it (Telecomunicazioni & Informatica) (project Dai for Ericsson)
- Informat (various projects)
If you also like to play chess for fun, we can meet on the board at www.chess.com (username: stefanutti)
Bye, Mario Stefanutti
How to find all proper colorings (four coloring) of a graph with a brute force algorithm
How many "different" colorings (excluding exchanges) exist for a given map (graph)?
How can I configure HA on initial lookup to communicate to two different EJBs on two different clusters?
Is there a formula to count how many different topological regular maps can be created with n faces (on a sphere)?