Southern California

I'm an educator with 19 years of experience. I have a master's in education from the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), and a nearly completed masters in science from the University of California, Riverside (UCR). I have done research at UCR and at the University of Southern California, in Los Angeles.

Top Questions
No questions with score of 5 or more
Top Answers
No answers with score of 5 or more