teh boosh, 'Straya
I like parsimonious code, with simple interfaces and excellent documentation. I'm not interested in enterprise, boiler-plate, or cookie-cutter nonsense. I oppose cruft and obfuscation. My favourite languages are Go, Python and C. I wish I was better at Haskell.
- Google code
My favourite posts
- What are the thread limitations when working on Linux compared to processes for network/IO-bound apps?
- What should I learn first before heading to C++?
- How much bad can be done using register variables in C++
- C and C++ source code profiling tools
- How big can a malloc be in C?
- memory use of STL data structures, windows vs. linux