Laniakea Supercluster : Milky Way : Orion Arm : Sun System : 3rd planet
My better answers (not necessarly the ones with the most votes):
- How do I create a variable number of variables?
- How to make a custom activation function with only Python in Tensorflow?
- What is the best way to top k pool elements instead of only the max one in Tensorflow?
- Efficient way to Reshape Data for Time Series Prediction Machine Learning (Numpy)
- Plotting shaded uncertainty region in line plot in matplotlib when data has NaNs
- How to handle quoted arguments in $@?
- REGEX in java with replaceall and on multiple line
- Fit data to non-standardized Student's t-distribution in Java
- How can I convert RGB to CMYK and vice versa in python?
- How can I apply a function to every row/column of a matrix in MATLAB?
On the POLITICS OF STACK EXCHANGE, I'm sadend to learn that egos trump fair process at Stackexchange:
PyTorch: How to change the learning rate of an optimizer at any given moment (no LR schedule)