Some of what I think are my better answers (these are not in order of votes, you can see that by filtering on votes below):
- Should I test private methods or only public ones?
- What is the best way of testing private methods with GoogleTest? (similar to above, but less general)
- Why commit without a push in git?
- Why do numpy array arr2d[:, :1] and arr2d[:, 0] produce different results?
- Possible Memory-leaks with smart pointers
- why is a sum of strings converted to floats
I'm a Software Architect for IR (InfraRed) and SAR (Sythetic Aperture Radar) systems at The Stratagem Group.
I also blog, where you might be interested in Tech Talk Tuesdays. On Tuesdays I occasionally condense a long (1hr+) talk from a famous software professional down to about a 10-15 minute read.