Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
- The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
- Are photons composed particles?
- Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
Photon, EM radiation and EM waves
Source , The nature of magnetic fields and Induction.
Deflection on edges
- Can the intensity distribution behind edges and slits be explained by the interaction with the edges electrons?
- Relationship between material and fringes behind edges