Currently C# Senior Developer. I have experience primarily with C# and SQL Server, which I used the most in last job. Also I have been using Developer Express components for Windows Forms and ASP.NET MVC Framework. Aditionally I have knowledges in relational database design. Currently I am also learning and developing a small app for Android, and restarting with Java (desktop, JSP and servlets, JSF) after 5 years idle.
In web development (which I like the most and is what influenced me to choose this career :), I have experience with:
- JQuery and some AngularJS.
- Bootstrap framework.
- Symfony PHP Framework 1.4 and 2, combined with Doctrine 1 and 2 ORM.
- Experience on ASP.NET MVC Framework, Web API, NHibernate, FluentNHibernate, FluentValidation and StructureMap.
- Basic knowledges of ServiceStack.
- Mobile applications with Phonegap/Cordova, using Intel's AppFramework, and now starting with Onsen UI.
- Scala, with Play Framework, Akka and Slick (very noob level, but learning).
Other programming languages I have used: C, Visual Basic 6 and .NET, DrScheme, Prolog.