You’re only as good as
your weakest link adaptability of your strongest skill.
Yay MATLAB bsxfun/
Kill recursions by tracing.
- Vectorized computations on ragged pattern data (including cell arrays) with bsxfun's masking capability.
- Sum over blocks : , , , .
bsxfun:   
- Avoid anonymous functions, even with bsxfun :  runtime numbers.
- Index into diagonal elements efficiently with bsxfun: 
- Function-inline for insane speedups:.
sub2indwith its raw version for a noticeable speedup! 
bsxfun:    
tic/tocneed warming up before benchmarking
- Efficient euclidean distances calculation: Original source, Explanation
- Dump kron for bsxfun!
- Alternatives to
Accumarrayon 2D matrix
Faster alternative to