Software engineer at Google, interested in Java language and library design as well as Python, Bash, code quality and testing.
- ProfileGem: an extensible and modular way to control your Bash environment.
- F-ANSI: Java library for colored terminal output and cursor control via ANSI escape codes.
- PyCrawl: Python web crawler, designed for site diagnostics.
b: Lightweight distributed issue tracker for Mercurial repositories.
- jGrep: Graphical file search utility, intended for Windows users who miss
- auth: A collection of authentication mechanisms for PHP, ranging from password-protected pages up to a fully-fledged, XML- or MySQL-backed user management system.
I release all my code snippets under an Apache license, in case Stack Exchange's CC-BY-SA is insufficient for your use case.