Professional quantum electronics physicist. I work at the Google Quantum AI Lab in Santa Barbara.
Amateur cook, programmer, and guitar player.
Claim to fame
I've met five users in real life: ChrisWhite, heather, BernardoMeurer, Skyler, and asmyldof.
My answer metrics
For users with at least 100 answers:
- Rank #1 in fraction of answer accepted (query)
- Rank #5 in average answer score (query)
- My PhD thesis
- Google's quantum AI page
- Python library for the observer pattern
- Try solving this without looking at the answers first
- My favorite Physics.SE post: black noise