Whoever came across this profile page seems to be a little interested in me. I have no problem sharing these information with you:
First of all: This account is my private account and I hereby expressly distancing myself from matters of my employments and other contractual relationships.
- Senior Developer for a major corporation
- University lecturer for a beginner course for Python
- Computational Linguist (Natural Language Processing)
- Former founder of two small software development companies
- Tutron, a project that automatically corrects student homework
- Sign Language Portal, a platform to learn sign languages
As a Software Developer, I particularly like/dislike this:
I mainly use StackOverflow in the StackExchange network. Even though I don't like some things very much, the usefulness of the site is definitely there. Which is why I participate in review processes and also edit posts from time to time, so that the site as a whole becomes better and more readable. See this:
💓 Why edititing is important, even so called minor edits (I), minor edits (II), What about editing code (I), editing code (II)
💔 An extreme position about what is allowed to ask
"Steal code whenever possible!" -- This is now legally possible 👮: Every code snippet I post on StackOverflow (and was obviously written by myself) is licensed to you under CC0:
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.