NYC, NY, United States
Elected ♦ moderator on Stack Overflow
My recent answers ⬅ please review and offer criticisms!
(Do NOT engage in serial up/down-voting!)
- Vote up good answers and down bad.
- If in a bad mood, take a break.
- Work to make comments obsolete and flag them.
- Don't answer in comments - can't downvote or see edit history, but easily deleted.
- Raise the bar with reviews.
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Only use one account. More than one is too tempting for most - and you will get busted.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- Dupe types: Cut & Paste, Accidental, Borderline
- You're a mod!
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
Check out my site!
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT (But I'm not litigious.)
- All time rank
- PyGotham: Reusable Python
- PyGotham: Datamodel
- N-Languages NYC: Python