Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Systems Coordinator graduated in Information Systems at Estacio de Sa University. Fluent in English and Spanish. ITIL and SCRUM certificated professional. Solid experience throughout the life cycle of software development. Working for over 15 years designing, building and deploying solutions for areas like Human Resources, Finance, Publishing, Telecommunications, Entertainment, Healthcare, Logistics and Energy. International experience interacting with professionals from several countries like Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Holland, USA, Colombia, Spain and Mexico. Willing to relocate. Available for travelling when needed.
- 10 years of experience in systems analysis, requirements gathering, object-oriented analysis, data modeling, technical specification.
- 15 years in systems development, maintenance and testing for national and international companies.
- 3 years interacting with professionals from different countries, of which 2 years playing technical project leadership role abroad, delegating and following up tasks.
- 3 years negotiating with infrastructure and service providers.
- 2 years defining the tools and infrastructure to be implemented and processes to be improved, covering software, hardware and communications needs, to meet the needs of the organization.
- 2 years coordinating the implementation of IT projects.
- 2 years organizing and supervising the acquisition and update of computer systems, whether hardware or software (licenses, servers, contracts).