Bioinformatician, computer scientist and geneticist.
I mainly work with human and great ape genetics. I'm trying to use demographic models to understand speciation.
Author of several books on programming and related technologies
- Beginning Data Science in R
- Functional Programming in R
- Advanced Object-oriented Programming in R
- Metaprogramming in R
- Functional Data Structures in R
- Domain-specific Languages in R
- The Joys of Hashing
- R Data Science Quick Reference
- Introducing Markdown and Pandoc
- String Algorithms in C
- The Beginner's Guide to GitHub
- The Beginner's Guide to Todoist