Monmouth IL, USA
Currently, Rami is working on a bachelor degree in Computer science with 3.5 GPA. Rami anticipates completing his degree by the end of 2015. Additionally, he holds an associate degree in Information Technology and Business Administration.
Rami is a Highly dedicated and an enthusiastic software developer, self-motivated, results-driven, and fast learner. With solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes, along with application design, development, and support experiences in the
.NET Framework (includes
ASP.net) make him a good candidate for software development/software engineering positions.
Rami's experience includes but not limited to:
• Software design, development, follow-up, and support
• Web development
• Project Management, team leading and information gathering process.
• Research and implementation
• API integration • Web services
• Database architecture, design, and development
Rami is Passionate about programming, he likes to solve problems and present good looking/working solutions. Rami has experience with web development and the responsive web design (Desktop, Tablets and Phone mobile). Rami involved in the cycle of modern web development technologies and techniques, including
• Highly dedicated and an enthusiastic personality, effective team player, self-motivated and fast-learner • Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes • Acquire strong skills to read, write and debug codes
• Developed skills to analyze & design software, incorporate libraries, use frameworks & version control
• Result-driven with troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Project management and organizational skills