San Francisco, CA, United States
~Employment History :
- Working as Software Engineer @ Google
- Worked as Lead Android Engineer @ Macys
- Worked as Senior Software Engineer @ Sephora (through Litmus7)
- Worked as IT Analyst @ TCS
- Worked as Software Engineer @ Orion
- ANDROID Developer with 9+ years of experience in IT Industry.
- Agile developer with strong foundation in Object Oriented Concepts and JAVA programming.
- Posses exceptional technical and analytical skills.
- Interested in problem solving and Algorithm optimisation (Dynamic programming)
- My Domain experience includes eCommerce, Telematics and Auditing
~ My Android experience includes :
- Android components and their interactions.
- Creating custom views and view groups.
- Threads and thread pool executors.
- Interprocess communication and AIDL.
- User Activity detection in Android.
- Have experience with hardware interaction from android with Bluetooth, Wifi, Camera, NFC etc.
- Unhandled Exception handling and logging.
- Gradle build system and continuous integration.
- Unit testing frameworks like Mockito, Powermockito, Robolectric, Junit
- External libraries like Gson, Eventbus, Fresco, Zxing, Retrofit, Dagger, Stetho, Leak canary and other Google support libraries.
~ My own Android Apps in Google Play : - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathokkil.stc - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mat.eyechallenger
~ My Stackoverflow account : - http://stackoverflow.com/users/1618885/eldhose-m-babu
~ My Blog : - https://derivedcode.wordpress.com/
~ Other Android Apps in google play which is having my contribution: - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sephora - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allstate.drivewisemobile - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcs.em2016
~ Education : - Bachelors in Computer Science