Albuquerque, NM, United States
I currently work as a Machine Learning Engineer at Silent Falcon UAS. Prior to that I was a Quant for a commodities firm, working mainly with natural gas. Before working in tech I performed academic research in forest ecology and taught Biological Statistics in the US and Canada. I also had my own statistical consulting business.
- Statistics, machine learning, deep learning (neural networks)
- Graph Theory, Linear Algebra, Complexity Theory
- R, Python, C++, MATLAB, bash
- ecology and zoology, esp. insects, reptiles, amphibians, and forests
- Tibetan Buddhism, meditation, living simply