Charlotte, NC, United States
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat.
I am currently a member of the Debezium team, an open source platform for change data capture (CDC). Debezium provides a reliable, fault tolerant solution for applications to react to events emitted by your database.
Prior to joining the Debezium team, I was a member of the Hibernate team where I worked on both the Hibernate O/RM and Envers open source projects. While my focus has shifted more to Debezium in the recent months, you'll still find me lurking on the forums and here on StackOverflow helping answer questions.
- Web: https://www.debezium.io
- Chat: https://www.gitter.im/debezium/user
- Forums: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/debezium
- Blog: https://www.debezium.io/blog
- Web: https://www.hibernate.org
- Chat: https://hibernate.zulipchat.com
- Forums: https://discourse.hibernate.org
- Blog: https://in.relation.to