Alejandro Herrera

Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia

Software engineer located in Medellin, Colombia.

I currently work for a company called MercadoLibre.

I work 70% of the time in software development using technologies like Java or .NetCore, databases like Oracle or SQL Server and deployment tools like Docker and Kubernetes. The other 30% work as a Devops engineer managing everything related to the azure devops platform of the company.

Top Questions
No questions with score of 5 or more