Currently mostly active in Python, picking up on Perl. Thinking in algorithms & concepts, and "chewing" on complex, seemingly impossible situations is what triggers me most.
- lswitcher - Set, and automatically remember, the Unity Launcher items per viewport
- wswitcher - Set a different wallpaper per viewport
- qle - Unity Quicklist editor
- Take a Break - Force taking breaks from working at the computer
- NoNotifications - Disable notifications, in general, only dim or allow specific ones
- SpaceView - Keep an eye on the available space on your devices
- About Time - Fuzzy clock, periods of the day etc.
- WindowSpy - Show a preview (to keep an eye on) of a window across viewports
- UpFront - Raise application windows as one
- Orange Metronome - Musical metronome
Miscellaneous script samples:
- How can I automatically add workspaces, only if I need them?
- How can I take a screenshot from a window, with customizable margins
- Can I minimize a window into a box on Unity?
- How to block specific apps from opening in specific accounts
- Is there a script (or software) to open an application window on a specific viewport and position?
- How do I measure dimensions on screen without using a ruler?
- Is there a software that periodically lets me do mental arithmetic exercises?