Business Intelligence Q&A Site Proposal is closed - lack of interest from BI community!
Back to basics:
VBA, VB.Net, Modeling, Process Improvement
C#, BI, Dimensions Agile: most useful technique for finding bugs?
Multiple ways to import into SQL-S
Manipulating Access DB from Java no ODBC
Programmers CHAT:The WhiteBoard
SAMPLE ORACLE Table Schema SQLFIDDLE
Using this space for my favorite Q&A until this to become a feature.
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14201765/1389394 (exists/case using
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/2081287/1389394 (group wise max and myths)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14347525/1389394 (sum group by case)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14358522/1389394 (order by all desc except 2 rows asc)
- Merging data in a single SQL table without a Cursor (took me 2 weeks or more to find this again. I adore it so much as my own answer logic matched this perfect answer :D)
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213234.aspx (sql server analytics - they rock but less mobile)
Like Java, C# does not support multiple inheritance, that classes cannot inherit from more than one class. You can however, use interfaces for that purpose in the same way as in Java.
Multi-Threading in VBA
Project REAL for MS BI
What is important to programmers when evaluating a job opportunity: it was as brilliantly creative and true as it could get()
Found this while checking out anti-multiple inheritance behaviour of C#. "To celebrate my first year of programming I will ask a 'stupid' questions daily on my blog for a year, to make sure I learn at least 365 new things during my second year as a developer"
2013 SO survery, but 2012 was a hit