- I am a PhD candidate in Biblical Studies with a concentration in New Testament Greek.
- My dissertation answers the question:
- Is there a biblical basis for a future or final justification at a future judgment scene.
- I also love the Old Testament
- I am especially in love with the Hebrew concept of hesed or chesed.
- It is a combination of ideas all combined into one word:
- His loving kindness, mercy, and His covenant faithfulness.
- No sinner could ever stand in God's presence without His hesed.
- I am an independent Baptist in practice
- I attempt to use a consistently literal, grammatical, historical hermeneutic.
No questions with score of 5 or more