North Carolina, United States


Am looking for a chemist or chemical engineer to help with a prototype of a medical device that involves mixing a weak acid with NaHCO3. I can be found on LinkedIn or contacted at New Smile Carolina website. Please tell the operator the nature of your call so they will route you directly to me. Thanks, Scott Keadle

Top Questions
No questions with score of 5 or more
Top Answers
No answers with score of 5 or more