I have worked with enterprise content management systems including SDL Tridion since 2008, having designed and built integrated solutions for global brands such as Wells Fargo, Lexus, Toyota, Alitalia, Kaiser Permanente, Universal Orlando, Adidas, Reebok, GE and PerkinElmer.
I've worked with versions of SDL Tridion from R5.2 through to the current release.
Throughout my career I have work with a wide range of technologies, specializing in the .NET framework and C#. I've undertaken many integration projects between CMS platforms and other back-office systems, to expose a rich interface and proved up-most customer experience.
I've built up excellent team working, communication and organisational skills combined with problem solving ability.
I have experience across all aspects of the software development life-cycle; utilizing both traditional and agile approaches to architect solutions. I have architected many global enterprise customers digital solutions, facilitating teams, users, and customers across the world.
- First Class Degree from The University of Liverpool, with honors
- SDL Tridion Certified
- SDL Tridion MVP for 2014 - given for sharing knowledge, community leadership and contributions to open source projects around SDL technologies
- SDL Web MVP for 2015 - given for sharing knowledge, community
leadership and contributions to open source projects around SDL
- ASP.Net application development, including C#, MVC and Web API
- SDL Tridion/SDL Web architecture, development, and upgrades from
version R5.2 onward
- SQL Server
Feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org