The algorithm designer who does not run experiments risks becoming lost in abstraction. —Sedgewick
- cstheory salon & cs chat / highlights
- outline for a NP vs P/poly proof based on monotone circuits, hypergraphs, factoring, and slice functions
- Collatz conjecture experiments
- Turing machine compiler in ruby
- volunteer/collaborate in open science
What is the "nearest" problem to the Collatz conjecture that has been successfully resolved?
What's the correlation between treewidth and instance hardness for random 3-SAT?