Blieskastel, Saarland, Germany
profile for glglgl on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/112612.png
- Is floating point math broken?
- Do I cast the result of malloc?
- Difference between ++*argv, *argv++, *(argv++) and *(++argv)
- Why you don't want to dynamically create variables
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True?
- “Least Astonishment” and the Mutable Default Argument
List<Dog>a subclass of
List<Animal>? Why aren't Java's generics implicitly polymorphic?
Here and here are some other nice bookmarks.
- MCVE and SSCCE
- XY problem