New I'm maintaining a sort of blog on github, feel free to visit and give me feedback.
Former phd. student at LaBRI, I used to work on distributed graph problems (mostly routing schemes). And I'm currently working at Kune. More details on Google Scholar and LinkedIn.
- Most important journals/conferences I published to: SODA, PODC, INFOCOM, TALG, DISC.
- I have an Erdos number of 3 via Avery Miller -> Jeffrey Shallit (find your distance).
My favorites computer science related topics are
- discrete mathematics/algorithms,
- computational complexity,
- design patterns and programming paradigms,
- and of course puzzle and riddles of any kind... yes this is related to computer science :D