I am commonly found code golfing in:
Planning to learn:
Posts I'm proud of (in descending order):
- Halting Problem Paradox (brainfuck, 4376 bytes)
- Mutually Exclusive Quines (><>, 42+42=82 bytes)
- Programming in a Pristine World (><>, 17 bytes)
- Lost Quine (Lost, 70 bytes)
- "Hello, World!" in Hexagony (Hexagony, 29 bytes)
- FizzBuzz (brainfuck,
- Find the missing number to make the input divisible by 9 (Befunge-93, 16 bytes)
If someone comments on a question "I wish there was a brainfuck solution", I am obliged to provide one.
I also know a variety of actually functional languages such as Python and PHP, but don't know the tricks to golf them.