The Nineteenth Byte
Hi! I'm caird coinheringaahing and I'm an moderator of CGCC, where I help keep the site clean and free of VLQ/spam, as well as post the occasional answer or challenge. I also hang out in The Nineteenth Byte, where I keep an eye on chat and do my best to keep it running smoothly.
Any traditional pronouns (he/she/they) are fine with me. If you want to refer to me by name, any of "caird", "Jay" or "Chloe" are fine.
If one of my answers doesn't work, don't hesitate to comment so I can update it. Furthermore, if any of my answers are lacking explanations, let me know and I'll add one in.
My profile picture is of my adorable puppy, Patch, wearing a seasonally inappropriate hat.
You can get in touch with me by:
- Leaving a comment on one of my answers
- Raising a moderator flag
- Pinging me in chat with
- Pinging me in the PPCG Discord with
Why my username is what it is
Posts I'm proud of:
- WW2 meets golfing languages
- Implement Multiplicative Fuzzy Logic
- 22 bytes to implement
My valuable contributions to CGCC that aren't challenges or answers:
- Elected moderator of CGCC and room owner of The Nineteenth Byte
- Wrote the Welcome to Code Golf and Coding Challenges welcome page
- Copy Editor and Socratic badges on main
- Deputy and Inquisitive badges and silver discussion tag badge on meta