- Box Plot Generator Generate Box Plots from raw data array(s)
- Grouped Box Plots
- Histogram Generator Generate a histogram from raw data array
- Frequency Polygon Generate frequency polygon(s) from raw data array(s)
- Many Frequency Polygons Compare a selected distribution against a population of distributions
- Histogram with points Generate a histogram and display each data point within its bin
- Automatic Mean Line Automatically display a Mean reference line for all visible series
- Dynamic Height Bar Chart Adjust chart height to the number of data points on a bar chart
- Bullet Chart - Multiple Bullets Display multiple bullet charts in one plot
- Bullet Chart - Single Display bullet charts, one per plot
- Simple Linear Gauge Styling
- Show/Hide by Category Select data categories to display via checkbox
- Show/Hide Simpler
- Control Charting Individuals and Moving Range chart example
- Parallel Coordinates Proof of concept
- Compare Dates How to compare time throughout the day between two different dates
"There is no more reason to expect one graph to "tell all" than to expect one number to do the same."
—John Tukey, Exploratory Data Analysis, 1977.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
"Less typing is always better, because good programmers are always lazy."
—Roger D. Peng, PHD, Johns Hopkins
"Raw data is the sanctuary of the incurious."
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization