I'm a Dutch freelance developer with knowledge of various languages and platforms. Decently skilled in network communicating and data retrieval, transformation and storage.
Instead of just answering the questions on this site, I like solving the underlying problem. If my answer or comment doesn't seem to address the question directly, please read the question and my response again to see whether I'm here trying to help other developers, or just to score reputation. See also: Before you develop a solution, make sure you really understand the problem.
- 2014-12-06: Creating easy to debug Windows Services in .NET
- 2014-01-22: Stack Overflow reference questions
- 2013-03-19: Posting sortable form items to an MVC controller
- 2013-03-02: Controller injection with Unity under ASP.NET MVC 4
- 2013-02-24: An idea for multilingual webpages: the Content-Languages response header
- 2012-12-12: Using the WebClient class – with cookies!
- 2012-11-18: Configuring a shared packages directory for NuGet and automatically downloading packages
- 2012-08-14: Sockets and protocols: exchanging messages. Using bytes.
- 2012-06-02: Remotely viewing detailed error pages in IIS
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for system and network administrators