- Always try to teach your knowledge.
- Always respect other people in your questions/answers/comments.
- Always know that you don't know. (
It's the key of progress).
- Never vote down any question/answer without any good reason.
- Never try to humiliate a person, specially when he is a novice (like me).
- Never answer/comment without any reference to defense.
Be Happy :)
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites