Web-developer, linux administrator.
Less experienced in: C++ ( STL ), Qt, python;
I like embed-programming for the micro-controllers ( RISK/MISK: AVR, ARM ) using C ( or asm, just for fun )
- osCommerce-family modules
- JS/jQuery libraries
- drupal modules and themes
- back-end scripts
- small frameworks
- DB-wrapper libraries
- Smarty plugins
- web-interfaces for analytic systems ( visualising and data managing which recieved from the gas/electrical meters )
- Different XML-parsers ( php and python scripts )
- cron and automate scripts for linux/windows ( bash/bat files )
- bind9 files parser ( php script )
- Cross platform software for windows/linux using C++ and Qt ( proprietary binary-format files editors; reverse engineering )
Hmm... Something else, but I can't remember. Can you remind me?