You can contact me by e-mail: accolade_SE.email@example.com
My favorite Jon Skeet Facts:
- When Jon Skeet's code fails to compile, the compiler apologises.
- Anonymous methods and anonymous types are really all called Jon Skeet. They just don't like to boast.
- If Jon Skeet posts a duplicate question on StackOverflow, the original question will be closed as a duplicate.
- Donald Knuth wears a "Jon Skeet is my Homeboy" t-shirt to show off at parties.
- Q: Can Jon Skeet ask a question that even Jon Skeet can't answer?
A: Yes. And he can answer it, too.
- Users don't mark Jon Skeet's answers as accepted. The universe accepts them out of a sense of truth and justice.
- Superman wears Skeet pajamas to bed!
- The Dining Philosophers wait while Jon Skeet eats.
- Jon Skeet does not sleep.. He waits.
- Google is Jon Skeet behind a proxy.
Enjoy your day on
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for people wanting to improve their personal productivity
Q&A for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for biology researchers, academics, and students
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for anime and manga fans
Q&A for people using the vi and Vim families of text editors
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers