Geek on both own and professional time, I'm currently employed as a software development engineer in a famous banana company (yep, there may be a pun/riddle there).
Here's how I roll on StackOverflow:
- If I downvote your stuff, I will leave a comment telling you why.
- If I see an answer that's syntactically incorrect, I will downvote it.
- If I see an answer that doesn't answer the question, I will downvote it.
- If you fix your stuff, I will remove my downvote & the comment.
- If I realize I was wrong, I will remove my downvote and leave a comment acknowledging the downvote was undeserved.
TimeZone: CEST - Europe/Paris
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for software developers, mathematicians and others interested in cryptography