I'm extremely passionate about writing great code. You'll notice this soon if you haven't already. :)
Some stuff that I've worked on:
- ShopKeep POS
- Stanford University Medical Center Alumni Association
- Titanium Mobile
- Top Gun 2
- Fantastic Fish
- Spring Cleaning
Some cool answers by yours truly:
- What are the new type qualifiers introduced with ARC?
- How do function pointers work?
- using class_getInstanceMethod - where in the hierarchy is the method implemented?
- Remove all strings with duplicates in NSArray
- When to use NSInteger vs int?
- Problems with variadic macros in C
- Correct management of addObserverForName:object:queue:usingBlock:
- Delegate declaration dilemma
- Ruby shorthand for "use this if it isn't blank, otherwise use that"
- Objective-C: message syntax vs. dot syntax; what's the difference?
- In Ruby irb, can't access a number in a array like fashion
- UITextField validation
- Retrieve JSON with StackOverflow API
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for those who base their lives on Jewish law and tradition and anyone interested in learning more
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for serious players and enthusiasts of poker
Q&A for entrepreneurs looking to start or run a new business