Coder, s/w architect, nerd. Mostly developing web solutions, front to back: HTML5, GWT and/or jQuery on Backbone, JAX-RS, MyBatis, various aspects of J2EE, event-driven web-ui, couple of years mobile experience (Android and BlackBerry)...
Some of the projects I wrote or was involved with, in reverse chronological order:
- web dashboard and administrative monitoring tools for X11 servers
- wiki engine with markup processing
- radiological imaging workload distribution solution: HTML5 DICOM worklist, reporting, dictation, PACS, etc.
- BlackBerry app for content management and collaboration
- corporate IM with screen sharing tied into content management (.NET and Java)
- Java O-R mapping framework with OQL and full metadata support: change classes on the fly, effectively modifying DB columns, indexes etc.
- Web content management tool with automated resource generation in Delphi (for a fancy, designer-oriented stuff, like glossy menu buttons, long before CSS was good for it)
- OpenGL 3D / Unix / Qt for scientific simulator validation
- House interior 3D modelling with ray tracing engine in Delphi
- Video player for OS/2
My other passion is skiing. Fluent in German, English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people who use Blender to create 3D graphics, animations, or games
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites