I love writing code and I'm always reading and learning how to improve my craft
- I started programming when I was 12 producing terrible Visual Basic 6 games.
- I moved to C++ at 14 and never looked back.
- I love working in the terminal and avoid the mouse as much as possible.
- I enjoy working with C# but dislike the tooling
- I enjoy the JVM and Java Tooling but dislike the Java language
Currently I'm working as a C# Software Developer providing internal enterprise applications
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers