Co-founder at UK based, SDL Tridion GMAP Partner Stage Two (UK) Ltd. (http://stage-two.com). Our office is located at 22 Lever Street, Manchester.
Certified SDL Tridion Architect and Developer with over eight years of SDL Tridion experience on 20+ Tridion implementations.
Twitter (personal): https://twitter.com/_JWilliams
Specialties: All major aspects of SDL Tridion consultancy, design and development including:
- Upgrades and migrations
- Technical and end-user training
- Tridion performance improvements (incl. Content Manager, Publishing, Deployment and Content Delivery)
- System architecture and configuration
- BluePrint design and re-engineering
- Template development (Razor and Dreamweaver)
- C# Template Building Blocks
- Event System
- Custom Pages
- DTAP Deployment (Content Porter)
- Custom Deployers and Custom Storage
- Dynamic Content Delivery and caching strategy.
Q&A for Tridion developers and administrators
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development