20 years' experience as an application and system programmer, architect and technical lead of software projects. Skillful in individual work, team and cross-team cooperation, meeting tight schedules and carrying out challenging development tasks.
- Portable Software Solutions: Android, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Image and Video Processing: algorithms, ffmpeg, OpenCV.
- Video communication: streaming, WebRTC, VOIP.
- Visualization in 3D: OpenGL and DirectX.
- Internet Applications: protocols, security, encryption.
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi, cellular.
- Application Development: usability, design of human interfaces.
- Localization and Globalization, including bi-directional language issues.
- Software Craftsmanship: agile development, community support.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for speakers of other languages learning English
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for software developers, mathematicians and others interested in cryptography
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for researchers and developers who explore the principles of a system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation