#SOreadytohelp I roam around hunting for bits in mathematics, graphics, C++, C, Lua, Python and design-related questions; have learnt a lot here. I like giving elaborate answers with examples and citations.
Here are some I enjoyed answering and asking.
- Rotating a Vector in 3D space
- Calculating a perpendicular offset from a diagonal line
- Deriving OpenGL's utility function
- How can a program be OS-independent?
- Efficiently calculating rotation matrix from 2 vectors
- In OpenGL why give gluPerspective before gluLookAt?
- How many pixels is a meter?
- Rendering the HSV wheel
- How to interpolate hue values in HSV colour space?
- Shift operator in C
- Passing 2D array to a function
- Lua multiple assignment with tables
- Difference between
std::functionwith templatized parameter as a parameter
- Linkage of symbols within anonymous namespace within a regular namespace
- Confusion on strings in C
- Purpose of Unions
- Why is
(void)0a no-op in C and C++?
- When is a conditional variable needed, isn't a mutex enough?
- Mixing extern and const
I can type 77 words per minute :)
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for those using, extending or developing Emacs
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role
Q&A for computer graphics researchers and programmers