#SOreadytohelp I roam around hunting for bits in mathematics, graphics, C++, C, Lua, Python and design-related questions. Have learnt a lot here and once in a while I do try to answer questions; I like giving elaborate answers with examples and citations.
These are some Q&A I enjoyed asking and answering.
- Purpose of Unions
- Why is
(void)0a no-op in C and C++?
- When is a conditional variable needed, isn't a mutex enough?
- Mixing extern and const
- Rotating a Vector in 3D space
- Calculating a perpendicular offset from a diagonal line
- How can a program be OS-independent?
- How many pixels is a meter?
- Deriving gluLookAt
- Efficiently calculating rotation matrix from 2 vectors
- Shift operator in C
- Passing 2D array to a function
- Lua multiple assignment with tables
- Difference between move and forward
- Initializing a POD-
- Linkage of symbols within anonymous namespace within a regular namespace
- Confusion on strings in C
I can type 77 words per minute :)
Hobby Project: Artha ~ The Open Thesaurus