I am a software engineer and hobbyist gamer. Other than that I like reading and exploring new technologies.
My favorite questions:
- What is the single most influential book every programmer should read?
- Why is subtracting these two times (in 1927) giving a strange result?
- MVVM: Tutorial from start to finish?
- What is the worst gotcha in C# or .NET?
- Learning game programming
- byte + byte = int… why?
- Fastest sort of fixed length 6 int array
- Where do you go to tickle your brain (to get programming challenges)?
- What modern C++ libraries should be in my toolbox?
- Why is my program slow when looping over exactly 8192 elements?
- Learning to Write a Compiler
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for project managers
Q&A for authors, editors, reviewers, professional writers, and aspiring writers
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites