- iPokeMon : A PokéMon game on iOS with Location Based Service (Project Page).
- iPokeMon-Server : iPokeMon remote server side's source code.
- KYCircleMenu : Circular menus with toggling animation.
- KYArcTab : Arcuated tab view controller with toggleing animation, 2 ~ 4 tabs are enabled. What's more, you can swipe left or right to toggle the views.
- UIBezierPath+Symbol : Symbol extension for UIBezierPath class (UIBezierPath category).
- ALAssetsLibrary+CustomPhotoAlbum (fork) : A nice ALAssetsLibrary category for saving images into custom photo album.
- YeNom : A simple tool which records your daily spending (Project Page).
- RockPaper : A simple Rock Paper Scissors game on iOS (Project Page).
- BooMa : Just a simple bookmark tool for books.
- 9 X 9 : 9 x 9 multiplication formulas, play with your kid as a game to do practice.
- Wander Shaxi : A map of Shaxi, Jianchuan, Dali, YunNan, CHINA. It includes basic places, viewpoints, infrastructure, inns, bars, etc.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for professional and amateur chefs
Q&A for people who use Blender to create 3D graphics, animations, or games
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for project managers
Q&A for self-employed and freelance workers
Q&A for those who create, solve, and study puzzles
Q&A for people using the vi and Vim families of text editors