York, United Kingdom
I'm doing a master's degree in computer science at the University of York, which is ranked first in the UK by duck density. I am, however, not a duck. On Stack Overflow, I'm particularly keen on the C++ language and asking/answering questions under c++.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere: